RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

As Hard As You Can

Mood: DOMINANCE

my younger siblings have been inspiring my blog titles for the past three posts.
haha!

dinner was funny. trina keeps adding in "as hard as you can" in everything anyone says.
so i was telling Nicholas to eat a banana. so trina edited it as, "eat that banana as hard as you can."

Rofle got kicked in the balls by Frank! haha, that's for being "cocky"!

I think i may go to MP tomorrow to revise and to meet Jasmine! C=
i think i need at least four hours. one hour for one chapter. i'm gonna cram it all in! haha
like how someone across shi hui's view during orientation crammed the food in their mouth.

YOSH, similes! i've been using them lately.

Have I told you lately that I love You? YES I DO. I am thankful to have found You.

Do you know that heroin when burnt smells like vinegar?
CSI just told me. Is it true? I wanna see for myself.

BTW. does anyone knows why Horatio's Son is in jail???

i think Bear is good looking. Standing over the waterfall and talking about the beautiful scenery before he jumps.

MEERKATS have more problems in their lives than us.
"AHH, eagles!!!"