RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

multum in parvo

Mood: thunder

I am watching Iconic Power.

It's about Henry VIII. I like this era's history. It is actually funny the way the narrator tells the story.

Did you know he executed over 70,000 people?
He has 6 wives; three of which he had two girls and one boy borne of.
The Tudor era.

Ahh... if only in history class they taught this. I dun mind juggling three humans subject!
Suddenly, I miss Literature nowadays.

I'm currently reading "Five People You Meet In Heaven".
I love it. I can tell you about the language.
It is descriptive and breaking and inserting alot of random thoughts because just like in a fun fair pier, there's bountiful noise and they will just crawl into your ear and let you know where you are.

Darn.

oooh confession:
i had a dream. a weird one too. maybe i should stop reading before i go off to sleep. i think it's bad for my mind?

alright, gonna float away to CSI mode.