RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out
Mood: Unsure?
Listening to: Celine Dion - That's The Way It Is

Err, someone made a point today
and I think it was right.
Like why should I bother right?

By the way, next Thursday, me and my sister are going to hunt down Elliot.
freak, he got one of my fave singer's name.
But anyway, we're going to beat him up.
That's for giving my little brother a hard time, ass hole.
Nobody bullies a delacruz unless you know you got some gang of thugs behind you, retard.

Today in school, some guy was wearing an I (heart) DC!
awww.. he loves me! a delacruz! lol.

I know I should shut up about this topic
But I will sincerely miss them.
I appreciate the memorable 1st Yr & I hope I'll still get to work with them and see them in the same class next Sem.
=D

I felt the tremors in my grandmother's hands when we prayed today.
I think she still miss him.
I remembered we went for mass on the 2nd week.
She was dabbing her eyes, and I ended up crying.
Even my dad, then my sister. And the two families behind and in front of us in the pews were puzzled by the crying.

I guess growing around sucks.
My 'reading' sucks, I can't even get it right.
I sometimes end up not wanting to face the truth because I know my perception will change if I do that. And I don't want it to, but the truth will always be there and soon I think it'll poke me in the eye and demand for my attention.