RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

I st-st-stuttered when You asked me what I was thinking about

Mood: Fiesty
Listening to: Park Bom - You & I

ahh, today was tiring yet fun.
I sang 'See You Again'.
And like how i predicted, Sondra kept smirking at me.
I did not pick that song specifically you know...

Anyway, HUGS&LUVS to Jasmine =)
thank you thank you for the econs notes!!!
haha, I shall strive to understand better then I can move on to aim for a B+. LOL.

And like an ass, I posted on unicameralism. =.=

BTW.
I had a dream about him.
it was weird because he was trying to show someone his hand phone.
And I was being annoying and said I wanted to see it too...
So he showed me his hand phone, which turned out to be really old and ugly.
ha ha ha!

Okay, now I am going to sleep. Like really early today. =)