RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

Some People Wait A Life Time...

Mood: Confused 0,o?
Listening to: -silence-

everyday be at my side, to rule and guide
for sinful stains o keep me free.
at my death's hour, my helper be

I'm glad today was finally over. =)
but it is a mix emotion of =) and )=.

I was, like, why are you so obsess with me?
I think it is funny how people can get so much from words.
The word 'Hate' can strike so many chords,
yet when we say 'Love' the reception is lesser?

Inoue gave me luck today. =)
He's so adorable if he was real, I'd bring him around with me. haha!
(i wanna insert his picture real bad but stupid thing... tsk. Inoue's adorable pic is upsidedown.)

I think there I am.
I remember watching this from a French movie.
It was a nice one, a writer's point of view.

Written words can have so much impact on all of us.
I think that seeing everything in colour is bad.
So just because a cute dog is blue you would not buy it?
So if I were purple, would you still look at me?
See, if we scratch ourselves underneath all that, what do you think you'll see?
The same flesh and blood.
So it's stupid if you make yourself to think that you are superior because of the vivid colours you see.

You would have thought it was not there,
But it was just waiting dormant for its attack.
Now we're caught between.
Should we Laugh or Should we Frown?