Listening to: Diana Ross Collection
and he looked up to the cerulean ocean, reflecting the blue sky
He shouted, "Aishiteru" while looking at the world
But his heart was looking elsewhere.
Awww, can't believe some one said that...
One day, I am going to meet up with my twin
and put her in a headlock. =)
MUAHAHAHA.
so Thursday ended abruptly and with much relief and happiness for all the effort that we put through.
I lurve you my Royal Partner and remember you rock my socks even though I am not wearing one right now!
Friday Dawn:
My mom woke me up at 5.30 AM.
She nudged me and started making a racket around my room to announce that, "Get dressed!! We're going out!"
I went, "Now?? At this time?? It's barely called morning..."
My mom replied, "Like it or not, we'll be leaving at 6.00 sharp."
And within 30 minutes I was dressed and put in a car......
.......On my way to JB, M'sia.
I love travelling but to wake me up at that time when I just had a long day..
That's insane.
Well, I LIKED the surprise two day visit to Austin Resort.
It was Heavenly FUN!!
And we met some of the OLPS people as well.
HAHA!
Then we ate GOOOOOOOOOD food!
Gosh, Mom went berserk with the herbal chicken. =))
After which we swam around, made full use of THE SLIDE, and went trekking around the resort like Irwin.
Oh yeah, I got 3 souvenir from the slide.
Two scrapes on the elbow and a few scratches on my knee.
BUT THEY ARE WORTH IT. =)
kind of like that maybeline tagline.
ugh, reminds me of some project work and a horridly boring subject to bear with...
but I shall end this post with a good and bright note.
i like yellow green.
