Listening to: My Sister giggling her butt off 'The Proposal"
We have officially spent more time drafting letters than doing PBL Tort.
(i am going to post the on FB)
i bet someone will reply right?
Anyway, after collecting the copied 'stuff' the auntie said, she photocopy books, i/c, etc.
So she kind of did the Face-In-The-Door approach.
(see? I am putting psychology to use. although I am generously getting sick of it.)
Advoc keeps adding things that it's becoming difficult.
And ANNOYING.
I walked in the rain. And the stupid taxi man drove at the puddle right beside us and I GOT FRIGGIN' SPLASHED WITH WATER. Wearing jeans have never felt so horrible!
Thank goodness my laptop didn't get wet. Although my bag was half wet. Poor me, I have nothing to use or wear tomorrow. All my pants are in the wash (mom got lazy with the laundry and my bags are ... well, I am not much of a bag person, shoes yes! bags... so-so)
So I'll be pant-less and bag-less?
Eew. indecency offence!!!
BLEH. I am using what I learnt in my life.
who knows I may bird-watch next week.
