RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Mood: Worried
Listening to: Landal Piggs - Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

I'm worried that my projects has been hindering me from staying in-touch with my besties.
During the past two weeks, I have always been telling my besties I'm busy with projects.
And now, it occurred to me how retarded I am for shunning them away when they could help me.
Crap, with a capital C. I've been so ignorant lately... of people around me.

Besties, I'm sorry.
Sis, I'm sorry.
That I've not been there as a true sister and friend should.

Someone should have me punished.

I've had a bad dream. A little girl was kidnapped in an MRT station. And I was investigating the case of kidnappings.
I can't believe I let the suspect slip away.

just like i feel that everything else is slipping away slowly...