Listening to: 2PM - Back 2 U
6.
People has been missing lately.
I keep staying back for project almost everyday.
Today, I helped by HOPU founder
with her Psychology.
Her mean and undutiful group mates decided to leave her hanging in the air after waving tons of dirty laundry about.
That was stupid to do.
How could you be there at the beginning and not last til the end?
Wedding dresses.
It's our tradition not to try it on, even for size.
So I have no idea how they do it. What if the girl grew or slim (of which the chances are .... slim) prior the wedding date itself?
Suck it in?
Wear double layer clothes?
I'm glad CDS is ending. I couldn't stand mine, to be c
onfined in the cold and with no one to talk to.
Not that I don't talk talk to others, it's just that I don't find anything other than a yes with a laugh or just blindly nod my head along even though my opinion is dif
ferent from them.
Why?
I get ignored anyway, so what's the point?
I will only waste my energy to explain my point across if ....blah, blah, blah.
Yes, some sensitive stuff that cannot be put here!
Oh, I like somebody!
His name is Inoue and I am madly in love with him. muahaha!
TA-DAH!
here he is... =)
