Listening to: me typing... whee!
4.
Today, I went through a roller coaster of emotions.
I went from content to surprise to understanding to being hurried to worry to concern to bitchy to annoyed to ignorant to concern to understand and finally to content.
Basically, at the end of the day, I went back to how I felt at first.
I learnt that patience brings you places today as well.
And that Freud went insane and committed suicide.
Another artist also committed suicide. His name is Vincent.
Vincent went through a series of depression.
My sister is going to go through depression if the education system would not let up the topic of your credibility has more importance than your humanity and sanity.
I could say 'Amen' to that!
Apart from anything unusual, I have not been taking dinner much.
My breakfast is my lunch as well.
And I still lack of sleep. I still feel exceptionally tired.
Maja is crying her eyes out on the telly.
I think that is a sign for me to get back to work.
cheerio, good lad!
