I miss running in the playground
I miss playing 'crocodile'
I miss playing "restaurant" and writing make-believe receipts
I miss falling down, getting a scab and telling everyone how I fell and did not cry
I miss crying just because I didn't like something and not be reiterated for it
I miss wishing on shooting stars
I miss reading fairytale and pretending to live in a far away land
I miss being a kid...
Because I don't have to worry about
Because I don't have to worry about deadlines
Because I don't have to worry about what to wear tomorrow for school
Because I don't have to worry about homework
Because I don't have to worry about projects
Because I don't have to worry about deadlines
Because I don't have to worry about writing reports
Because I don't have to worry about reading cases
Because I don't have to worry about having to live up to expectations
Because I don't have to worry about being a good role model for my siblings
Because I don't have to worry about sounding or looking stupid
Because I don't have to worry about falling so hard and worrying about what if it is not reciprocated
Because I don't have to worry about not being able to pick up the pieces when they break
Because I don't have to worry about patching it up again
But growing up have taught me how to laugh, love, smile, make friends.
and I think I am still enjoying my journey. =)
