RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

TWO.

Mood: Not Bothered
Listening to: my father's arrival from work

2.

I decided to post my poly life's ups and downs, lefts and rights.
And it is going to be in Good English with each post numbered accordingly to even numbers.
It will not have lies and will contain the most (il)logical, solutions in life.

If you are puzzling over why I am going to name my posts under even numbers, I am going to explain it now. You are getting too eggy. You can't get too eggy in life because you can't count the chicks before the eggs hatched. Then, you'll find you are wrong. Why? because Christopher told me that life is all about logical choices. He said that if you rely on your intuition it well not help you. Just like the Monty Hall Problem which was solved logically and explained fully by Ms Savant.

So the even numbers are because, I like even numbers.
A lot of things in life comes in even numbers. My parents are in pairs, my grandparents each side and my siblings and I are in even numbers as well.

I decided right now and right here to make this an introduction. this because I have yet to post about my poly life. I am just explaining what to expect with my next few posts. Maybe I might side-track seeing that I am as eccentric as the charms on my bracelet.

But that could not be helped but only be withheld.

Cheers!