RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

HIGH. ^^

Mood: ULTIMATELY HIGH. ^^

Can anyone believe I am ultimately high???

I feel like flying.

It was like that since I woke up and was walking out to the bus stop.
I felt like I could grab someone and just hug them, heck if they don't know me!

I just feel that HIGH.

This is driving me insane.

Oh and Micro lecture was going to be boring but then Shi Hui sat next to me and made it uber interesting with her ad libs! LOL.
She drew a dotted line and made the same noise as Mr Bean guy.
hahaha!

And I came home,
My mom told me that my younger brother was asked what does red means?
AND HE ANSWERED,

"Romance."

omg... even my little brother knows such things!

i know you know, so what's the point of avoiding each other?
then that means you are just a pompous idiot like that guy.
that fugly apple-bobbing guy.
and just as egoistic as he is!

for lunch, I smelt the secondary school smell again.
I think it's true that, there is a primary school smell, the secondary smell and the tertiary smell.
LOL.

i'm tired but my blood feels like a pint of adrenaline was pumped into my bloodstream every 2 hours.
I'm just fucking high on my own.
there.
i am cursing because i am elated!=)
i fucking rock.