RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

you just have no idea.

Mood: Fucking betrayed/played
Listening to: Daughtry - No Surprise

haha, even the song is not surprised to find that this was no surprise.

I'm annoyed that you can't even tell everyone the truth.
In written form you are telling the readers something that i know you'll deem cowardly
yet in spoke form, you are telling her something else.
And besides, I'm not an "i'm-sorry-i'm-busy-i'll-talk-to-you-later".
I seriously realised that I do not like this part of you.
this part which annoys and causes this cracks.
and we're not even to blame, damnit.

we've been putting up and respecting your every decision in every way.
yet when it comes to us asking you to let us decide for once.
you fucking get angry.
how logical is that?

thank goodness lent season is not here yet
or else, i can't curse.

regardless
I think the only thing you are actually trying to save is your ego.
It is not about us, or even them.
It's always been about you,
and your ego.