I dislike their warped ways.
What the hell happened to how we were brought up?
You totally forgot is that it?
Or your age is catching up with you and you decided to take it the easy way?
So you just start blaming anyone who is easily in your reach?
I hate the way you are doing things.
You're making me dislike you so much.
And you always talk about how this person does not ruin the father and daughter's relationship.
You're ruining it!
I can't believe you're using the fact that you are going to reach that certain age soon.
That is a really sad excuse to use.
I dislike seeing and being the person who feels like she is the only one trying to keep the ripples on the water from rocking the boat over.
I'm starting to get sick of it.
I don't know what to do anymore...
