RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

Don't Make Me.

Listening to: Norwegian Recycling - How Six Songs Collide
Mood: was annoyed, but Kap cheered me up

somehow I feel like I'm holding an unwanted invention in my arms.
The product of ambitious outlook and rushed work.
But I will love it for helping me learning.

Oh we're living on a prayer

After seeing you for a long time, I realised that it's a sunflower.
It only turns to where the sun is where the heat is.
And you are starting to look like weed.
I want to pull you out from the roots but somehow since I somewhat tended to it, I could not bear to do so.
I do not wish my efforts to be wasted.
Yet I don't want that odd-looking sunflowers there.

So pretty and bright but its attention to the sunlight.


PS: Kap is the name of my guitar. Short for Kaptain. Capital K because mats spell it that way.