Listening to: SHINee - Replay
Stop being foolish.
It will not help you nor the others around you.
Besides, stop deciding things for me.
It's not like I agreed fully.
I agreed to joining the club not to join it and continue being under every command of yours.
That's sickening.
I woke up at 0815 today.
And joined my uncle for breakfast.
I knew he smoked in the bathroom. It reeked from the smell.
But I covered up for him by turning up the shower and letting the water run. The steam eventually killed it.
Oh, interesting theory of my little brother Nicholas!
He read the big encyclopedia that I left open on my table. And it happens that the next chapter caught his eyes!
Guess what it was. Sexual Organs.
So when my dad came back from his golf, Nicholas asked, "Dad when did you fertilise mom?"
My dad was speechless so Nicholas continued for him, "I think it happened when you were sleeping. Then the sperm jumped from you all the way to mom."
I was amused by this comical scene playing out in front of me.
Firstly, my dad have no idea how to answer him. I announced that if you tell him you can't talk about it now then that will deliver the wrong message to him.
So in the end, my dad replied, "Yeah, something like..."
