RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

I Will Be All That You Want

Mood: Hopeful
Listening to: Leona Lewis - I Will Be

My uncle found his packet of cigarettes and jumped like a little kid in joy.
LOL.

Anyway, I have not been eating dinner much. I do not feel the need to eat dinner nowadays?
I think it is because of the thought of the pile of reading materials i have to finish by this day and that day.
It is quite stressful but I like the challenges life brings.
It helps me learn about myself; my weaknesses and strength.

Currently, I am at T3 Mc's. I have not ordered any food but I settled myself nicely into a seat and had taken out my lappeee and the Crim text book, which my sister, Inah, says "is too thin for a law book".
I agree with her. But then it explains everything simply. So I guess I am okay with it.

My mom said I look like an architect the way that I am dressed. Well, I feel like drawing now. Not really having any urges to understand the theories of Misuse of Drugs.

My theory is:

JUST DON'T EFFING TAKE IT THEN.

sigh.

Wanna know a joke?
My dad: You want to cruise? (in phil it's pronounced as crus)
Me: (happily) Yeah of course! I've been telling you since i turned 16!!
My dad: Okay let's stand in a circle. In the name of the Father... (signs cross).

he's lucky lightning did not strike him.