Listening to: the GazettE - Sumire
yosh. i am revisiting my past!^
ah, i love the instrumental in this song
and of course, the voice!
anyway.
today, i am exact.
i am going to be exact and say this,
"To be near but not be able to acknowledge anything hurts just as much as not knowing at all."
Amazing. I can still sing along to WaT's Boku No Kimochi.
I thought it was a cute song due to Royceelyn's frequent singing in class. HAHA.
RAWRR.
i feel like biting someone. like running.
Weekends are coming but it does not seem as cheerful as it approaches.
I'm worried for my grandparents...
It's been typhoon after typhoon there that now my uncle is here,
I worry on who is going to take care of them.
Who's going to carry them up to higher grounds?
Who's going to persuade them to leave the house to save themselves?
(a trait which is much of a disadvantage for an elder!)
RAINBOWS!
I pray for rainbows then..
