I think I am tired of being disappointed over and over again.
I'm not seeking to be pleased. That's mortally insane unless you are doing yourself the pleasure (no sexual puns intended!).
I dislike the misconception of prioritising.
Like the Maslow's heirarchy of needs.
You need to complete the basics before you move on to the next level.
So why put the ones who've known you longer last?
Anyway, today sucks.
Mom, just give me the money and I'll do it.
You don't have to go with me nor accompany me if you keep postponing it so much.
I want a peace of mind.
This Christmas, I hope Santa gives me the feeling of calmness and patience.
I need those 'gifts'. I can't wait nor do I like being waited on.
Stop crying. Because that's how my parents broke the news to me.
It was just like this little kid finding out that they have to be admitted because of a 20% chance of not being here today.
(doctor comes in with the bed and the IV plus needles)
Kid: what's that?
Mom: You said you wanted water right? Well you have to do what the doctor says before we can give you the water.
Kid: wha-what?
Mom: Go on, your dad and I will go get you some water.
(doctor approches with needles and 2 nurses grab the trashing kid about)
Yeap.
And when I called out, you weren't there. You refused to be there.
