Now Reading: The Prophecy by Chris Kuzneski
this morning was awesome/shocking/scary/funny/expected/confused/laughable and most of all lovely!
Ahh, I could not come up with a better adjective but lovely was the most fitting I suppose. (lol)
I think I am insane~ woooshhh!
Or maybe just brain-drained!
It felt like that moment lasted for more than how five seconds usually pass.
Smell.
Do you know our sense of smell is very strong?
It can evoke emotions or events that the particular smell is connected to in your past!
Awesome.
Guys should smell like... like......... Ralph Lauren. (laughs hysterically but not like Lilith)
Oh, Lilith is a Supernatural's evil spirit's name! Yes, Yes. I remember that crazy woman who started crawling all over Sam Wincester!
Do you also know there is such a rifle called Wincester? It fires .38 rounds.
I only know that because --
(dad walks in with his brand new Nike shoes struts around my room until I notice the new shoes before walking away wordlessly.)
--- because I play the assassin game with Kuya Mike!
Okay, it's dinner time. =)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
