Listening to: Chris Daughtry - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
so the song is super 'eeek' especially if you read how
he wants to smell her and all that...
BUT...
i think it's a sweet to tell someone, "You're the one." =)
Today, my dad was super duper nice!
He brought us to DIn Tai Fung for lunch.
I stuffed myself with dumplings stuffed with meat.
If we fly over to HK, I know what I'll be eating.
Apart from good food during lunch,
we had good dinner too! =))
Super Super wow, naman!
ANDDD, dad keeps looking at iMacs recently!!!
(but i'm not keen on getting one)
I must say, CHRISTMAS WAS FULL OF HEARTS, HUGS AND KISSES, ETC!
Because Christ is born (John 3:16!)
& I managed to spend quality time with my family.
I realised what my new year resolution should be!
1.) Learn the art of being patient with people, with laptop, with internet, with oven, with handphone, with myself.
2.) Accepting; I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y.!
(OMGee, super miss my IJ days. yes, yes, I even miss the morning prayers even though I had to stand up for the past 3 yrs every frikkin' morning! I miss it! I relish in walking through the halls and reliving my sec 5 days.)
3.) Make friends with a guy! (I am just kidding. but then again, I've never been best of friends with guys other than my cousins. which won't count)
I now I am being... feminine these past few days.
But it's only because =)
Who knows i might wear a sun dress to school or my Christmas dress (wink*wink*)!
(I think it's just a phase I am going through)
Pretty soon, Trizia will be back, back, back.
I want 2008. =)
