RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

I Shmell Your Silhoutte

Mood: Good, real Good.
Listening to: 12 Days of Christmas

I want to use my pick-up lines on someone.

Oh so cool! I went christmas shopping for clothes.
I'm glad i got a unique dress that I did not know would look good on me.
(Yes, bhb-ing to the max right now but I care not!, for now)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANG QI!
YOU ARE FINALLY 18. =)
YAY. HAHA! RMBR, WE BFFs LURVE YOU FROM THE AORTA TO THE VENTRICLES. HAHAHAHA!

Today, I met my besties again! (lol)
I would like to announce, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
And, it was nice meeting Debbie and Shouko again! =D
Of course, at the beginning I thought it was gonna be a rainy noon.
But I prayed it wouldn't ruin the atmosphere we are having.
Thankfully, it did not!
It turned out to be sunnier than ever.
I miss that fluffy grey cloud! I'm glad it became fluffy white cloud this time!
(imagery!)
Anyway, fondue was great, Set meal was great, hanging out with besties is priceless!