Listening to: Vinyan's soundtrack? (lol)
Ugh.
You really want to know?
It's because you like spring cleaning so much,
that you even take it to relationships.
So now, you've decided that your high school life is to old season and decided to trash us out.
I don't even know what to think of you.
In full, you made me go into a fill-in-the-blank mode with you.
****
On other things:
I went out with besties today.
And passed them their Christmas present. =)
Have a Merry Christmas!
And then I came back home with a bad headache.
I found out i was slightly feverish later at night.
=/ i hate the headache my cold is giving me!
hmm... I shall make blueberry cheesecake on Tuesday noon.
See, cheesecakes are delicate. They have to be planned because of the 6 hours requirement for it to chill, plus preparing and baking takes around 1 hour. Then, getting the crust right also counts, because the crusts even though the taste must not be imminent it is still necessary to hold the cheesecake together. Just like how without our big toe, walking would feel so awkward. Then getting the cheese itself to soften at room temperature without rushing is also a must.
anyway, I shall stop my rambling.
When I retire, I shall open a pastry shop and do it as a hobby, not a job. =)
Oh yeah, my myspace account quoted a Prince Eric. I shall revive him again!
lol. I'm going to meet him at some bistro? Gahh, i have forgotten it.
The prophecy is forgotten! (gasp)
okay, I'm reading too much into Nostradamus.
