RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

Falling too Much into love

Mood: Annoyed

What did my astrological sign read today?
Was it annoy the Piscean as much as you can because she won't fucking do anything back?
Well guess what.
Revenge is best served hot and up front down your pants.
To the kid at Pizza Hut, May they chop off more than they should lest the time comes for you to be circumcised.
To the man at the window, may your balls turn blue and fall off rendering your not so attractive sexual life into whanking off at your sad pathetic toilet bowl.
And to any more candidates who plan on annoying me, just be ready, because I am.

So Other than that,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY TRINA BALLERINA!
I <3>

I wore my blazer and my blue floral dress.
I think I just fell in love with myself.

Oh yeah, misinterpretations!
There should be a interpretation act for people falling in love or people trying to or getting into falling in love.
I mean.
It's very hard to read.
It's getting very complicated to read as well.
because the smallest actions or omissions sends millions of ways to interpret that.

Yes, since today is my sister's birthday, there will be drinking today!
WHOO-HOO!