RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

There he Goes.

Mood: Awed by the Emotions
Listening to: Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes

i'm listening to a drug song.
It's about the drug going through your head,
And you start getting withdrawal symptoms because you NEED it already.

this week's projects and presentations
are successfully getting into our heads.
It's making some temperament, some sleepless, some exhausted, some sick, some going unstable with all the emotions passing by.

I've recovered from stomach flu.
Yet I'm still not eating well.

I'm such a dolt though.
Sometimes, I could be insensitive to what I say.
And then realise it a minute later
And start pondering on whether I've hurt you.
It's just me to be reflective. But sometime's it gets me restless.

Oh yeah, I've been feeling so out of sync with you.
I don't even get why you're suddenly so all over?
What? I'm not your closest anymore?
I've been so busy with projects too.
Poly life is harsh too, not only other tertiary schools.
I want to make an effort but it's starting to get complicated if I want to do well for my projects and yet maintain the connection with all of you.

I don't want to give up neither.
'Coz one has made me feel belonged for the past half decade.
The other is just new and occupying.

So how am I suppose to show I still care?
Because I still do. I still really do.
I hope I'll be able to be in sync again after the meeting.

Oh, I became a ranting punch-bag overnight.
I don't know what to make out of this new... newness?
I just hope my head stays screwed on for the next few weeks 'til MAIN EXAMS.
Then, I'll gladly loose it afterwards.

Valentine's day is coming soon.
I miss KC's way of celebrating. =)
I still want to give hearts to my 502 mates.