RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

eradicate the past, take a step into a new future

Mood: Annoyed
Listening to: Paramore - That's What You Get

want to know something?
I am watching a docu about hemorrhoids.
it's gross but it states that people who are prone to it are usually those who tend to carry heavy things, ie, putting excess pressure on your stomach.

freak, they freaking showed what it looks like!!!!
MAJOR EWW.

So me and Inah were going to watch Alice tomorrow.
In the end the plan was cancelled because of...
MY OMMA.

nice right, it's like after appa, now omma.
nice, nice.
you know if they were scheduling on being complete arses this time of my holidays,
I would have looked for a job.
So I won't have to stand around and catch all those nonsensical gossip, stupid aimless tv shows and being forced to look for my own food coz my mother does not cook.

on positve note,
I watched Harold&Kumar and fell in love with John Cho.
I also watched How I Met Your Mother.
NPH..
He is absolutely awesome.