RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

so kiss me and smile for me, hold me like you never did before

Listening to: Halfway Gone - Lifehouse
Mood: Persuaded =)

I saw Utt tonight.
Now I know how Nick would look like up close and personal, sort of.
And Utt's skinny, thank goodness he was chomping on Carl Jr's burger. He's really really skinny.
And has the most beautiful eyes I've seen that night. *U*
Really, he has the most beautiful eyes I've seen that night.

Hmmm, I'm convinced to go to HK now.
And now, I'm going to convince my sister to go along with us.
Coz, seriously, I can't imagine me riding the adult rides by myself... or with my dad.
I mean, dad's cool yo! But getting high with my sister is like WAYY DIFF.
like, way dude!

Oh yeah, I wanted to see Adam!
But I couldn't. =/
Adam's awesome yo!