RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

the hundred and second.

Mood: TOTALLY BORED.
Listening to: Aircon leaking

I. Am. So. Freaking. Bored.

Staying at home does not rule,
especially if you got yourself on the radar.
Other than starting on a new book,
taking up from where I left off in my story-writing
and coming up with a new one,

I am officially bored.

I know, take a job right?

Heck, no.
I heard that from next Sem onwards I won't be able to have a life.
I won't be able to feel bored nor restless.
So I am, thank you very much, taking this stint rather grandly and fondly.
Because I am going to miss this phase.

I think my magical godfather should come out of his mansion,
remember his goddaughter, give her a whooping ass amount of money
and fly me back to Philippines. to Paris, then I'll come back from Paris with love.
My love.
haha! geddit? geddit??

on regards to technicality,
i think i'll get a good phone
then get an ipod touch.
hence, it won't be a two-in-one, making the bandwidth whatever slow.
tell me if it's a good idea.
or at least send me a sign!

okay, if You are sending me a sign for that one,
can You send me a sign about the whether I should leave my sister behind or stay?
oh and last request!
a sign if I should start or just shut out 'til I'm through like Aunt Nicole said.