Listening to: Roberta Flak - Killing Me Softly
I hate this holidays.
It's like I fucking deserve this break, a break from all the projects that I went through.
Oh I don't know,
I'm not asking for a miracle.
I'm actually asking for a 'hey-for-all-the-hard-work-you-went-through-you-deserve-a-break'
A you can do anything you want break.
I hate you for constricting my freedom so much.
My tears are threatening to pour out of the corner of my eyes.
But like Arthur said, No man is worth my tears.
Hence, I'm not going to cry.
In fact, I am going to scheme something.
I don't know maybe he'll realise his 600+ worth HK ticket will be blown of twice
because his eldest decided not to tag along.
Heck, i bet if I fucking tag along I'm just going to be the maid.
No fucking trip is worth my demise.
I am not going overseas just to feel miserable.
