RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

as green as an olive.

Mood: Full
Listening to: Train - Hey Soul Sister

School's starting in 14 hours time!
I have to start making it a habit to sleep a proper 8 hours again. I realised I have been sleeping from 1am to 11 am since we came back from HK, which is not that super for me.

I'm going to turn into a neat-freak again. I'm going to be all colour-coded with my files and my organiser will be put to good use once more. I think I miss the hustle-bustle of school. Of course, I missed seeing some people too. =) But since it's going to be a new class... I'm seriously going to miss them all the more. Not being able to be in the same class as them, or seeing them after my CDS class ends just to say hi because now we'll only get to do that during lectures.

and of course, class starting means I get my monthly pocket money, again. he he he...

money aside (puts money aside, literally).

I'm going to miss watching my shows. especially, Phineas and Ferb. I like Ferb. He's a man of little words, full of mystery. I like. (thumbs up) There's always something attractive about a sense of mystery in a guy. Of course, depends on the vibes he's giving off. It can be creepy mystery, or disgusting mystery, you know, that kinda mystery. Then, I'm going to miss Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 on Wednesdays since I've got my CDS lectures late. Poo-uey...

I'm glad Chn5 is finally showing Merlin. Everyone will be able to understand why I think it's cool. Or not, depends on their interests. But who cares, I enjoyed it very much.

I've been told I'm beginning to type furiously on my laptop, kinda like Xuanny. haha!
HOPU would be temporarily separated during tutorials.

Sometimes, I wish I have Piper's powers.