RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

KAH-RAH-TAY

Mood: Remembering
Watching: MONK - Season 5 ep 10

yellow yellow dirty fellow

oh, the sky was dark and played dirty. It was dark and bright on my way to school. Even P. Bunny told me it was mother father hot this afternoon. And then halfway through Contract lecture... it was pouring! You can even hear the rain from inside LT 19 with the lecturer speaking. It was that hardcore.

I'm going to suffer from a sore throat soon.

Oh yeah. Second day in school. Lecture has a lot of things to be digested. It was like info overload on the first lecture. And frankly, I was bored. But not as bored for the first lecture. The first lecture on Monday... I didn't even put out my table. I just hugged my bag. It was boring. But I must say Ms has a lot of style. She's cool and calm and composed despite the noise. I'm glad she will be teaching us!

Honey Bunny signing off!