RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

at most things in life, I'd be solitary

Mood: jovial
Listening to: Discovery Channel - IndoChine Special

This easter i baked lasagne with my sister.
It became watery due to the tomatoes in the meat sauce.
yes. the toe-may-toe ruined it!
curse you toe-may-toe! you may seem like a vegetable but you insist you're a fruit but biologically you are built like a flower!!!!!

so a little flashback from Maundy Thursday...
it was fun. I learned there's actually Church Visiting to complete the Stations of the Cross.
It was awesome to be part of it. I saw Zachary! And yeah, I kinda made fun of him. And then felt remorseful afterwards because J's brother saw me, booo... Then we went for Good Friday's Way of the Cross. Trina cried causing me to cry as well. My mom said Trina has that, 'cries-easily' trait from her. On Easter Sunday, Grandpa arrived from Phil! YAY! =) We went for Children's Mass which never fails to hit below my standard of proper Mass procedures because they make it seem like "fun" and all praise and worship-py. I'm not againt praise and worshipping, but hello? Show the children the real thing, It's not like in 10 years they will still be jumping around singing along to, if i were a butterfly, i would fly so high ..... Yeeeeesss Jesus loves me!
Wake up, Avril, wake up! And telling my little sister she is suppose to sing like a kid when she can hit a beautiful F perfectly is weird.
I mean just because Selena's 18 she has to dress like one right? I'm kidding, that Selena is annoying. She was annoying as kid in Barney & friends, she is still annoying now.

I had an uneventful Saturday.
I say uneventful because I missed DWL. I only remembered after I saw Utt's face on Incredible Tales at Chn 5. *proceed to roll eyes*
My dad is hooked on Glee. He finds Sue amusing. which I find amusing as well...

Anyone want to know a recent dream?
I dreamt I was in bed. AJ kept calling me on the phone which I eventually switched off in my annoyance. Pretty soon, I heard someone knocking on my window. and TA-DAH! it was AJ. He told me to hurry up becaus we will be late for school. (actually, he cursed that part, he was like get the fck up! we're going to be fcking late! ) So, I hurried and got dress in our uniform which by the way I like! It was a grey skirt with maroon and dark purple plaid and has a tunic feel to it. Our top was the itchy grey woolly vest and a white three quarter polo. And Jasmine and DooJoon were in the red sportscar. I got in the car and we drove off to school. Oh yeah, school starts at 2am and ends at 11 am. (after I told this to Jasmine, she said we're practically nocturnal creatures, haha) Narsha's the prinicipal of the school so it figures... Then Jasmine went to give lunch bag to her dong saeng, Yo seob. And we were late for first lesson and Jun Hyung caught us and gave us a yellow slip on my first day of school and I cried about it before finally waking up at 1030 am.

I think my dreams are starting to get explicitly weird nowadays because April 20th does not seem so far now. =(
I still want to be in the same class!!!!!! *sigh