RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

hot potato

Mood: surprised at my own finding!
Listening to: Beast - Mystery

I dreamt of Choi Seung Hyun!
And scared the crap out of him. But, I managed to talk to him. He was my classmate "apparently". But we seldom talk and it was suppose to be the last day of school. I mustered all my courage and finally said 'hi'. =)

Wonderland's entrance is through a manhole.
I heard the mad hatter talking from the manhole.

To Mr. White Shirt guy on the bus,
my shoulder is not some sleeping pad. Thank your heavens you have a pretty face, or I would have violently shoved it off my shoulder.!

Jasmine has been talking about BEAST a lot, I am finally hooked!
I started to listening to their song Shock, then I liked watching Bad Girl MV and soon enough, I know how to do the head dance for Mystery. =) I am proud of myself! I also understood why she thinks Yo Seob is cute, he is very cute!!

And finally, good news for the not-so-distance summer:
BIG BANG IS FINALLY BACK!
Well, they are coming back. I hope they have a nice comeback.
I like HyoRi's song but I'm not really digging it. It's too melancholic for the season?

Last night, I dreamed of being washed ashore because of some cruel teacher who told 3 girls (including me) and 2 guys to jump off the 'boat' because we failed. I reached land and was "dying" and some thing came up to me and told me it will save me but the process will leave me half human and half something with blue shimmery blood. (PS, I did not become blue, have usb for hair and grew 6 feet tall) So i said yes, and to change back into full human, it told me to look for guy who is also half human in the last civilisation on Post-Apocalyptic Earth, where rain is acid rain. A walk in the rain will cost your skin corroding off. And the sun is covered by purple and orange and pink "clouds".
I was found by a group of 'hunters' at the beach and brought back to be treated without them knowing I was half human. The rest of my companion apparently drowned or died because they were not given any aid like I did.

I can't remember the rest and I woke up, only to find that I overslept. Hence, I am stuck at home instead of shopping.