RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

I look up to the sky...

Mood: In pain of my headache
Listening to: I Made It

my head hurts...

I swear if I get colour coded again on Friday, I will do something about it!
The lectures in the morning were interesting...
Accounting was still fast as usual, which reminds me! I did not manage to copy the answers from Xuan nor did she copy my MBS notes... Ahh, this requires a special meet-up!
I'm so bunny-deprived. (gosh, how freaking wrong does that sound?)
Anyway, with all our schedules being.... our schedules which does not permit us to meet in the hallways, we have all confessed to suffering from bunny-deprivation. (again, it sounds weird)
Currently, we meet during that 2 hours break we have and try to catch up as much as possible.
Thank the Internet, we can chat online and tweet with each other.

Oh yes, I have twitter. Woohoo!

Projects deadlines are quickly eating up our freedom. And they are hungry!
I think I am fussing so much on Family, I keep forgetting about Contract. Ahh, I have to draw up another one of those, calendar thingies to keep me focused.
I dislike drawing that up. I dislike being rigid. It shuts in my random-ness and tweezia-ness it makes me feel all depressed.

Today I received the 'thick hair' comment. haha! And I got them twice in a row. So this is a huge sign that means I have to cut my hair! =)

So the lack of sleep have finally caught up on me and I suffered silently through random headaches until I could not take it I did a loud exclamation in the bus stop and did a double-over.

Oh yes, and I did something embarassing such as standing between the doors of the lift while talking to my classmates to ask where the room is, hindering the other people in the lift to get where they were heading to.