Listening to: Shakira - Objection
the whole family decided to shop today!
and I bought this pretty neat pair of shoes.
I shall wear it like my converse high-cut.
and finally, the tribal committee has voted and have decided...
that the person is going to be voted out!
yes, I will be crying upon his departure.
I got a new phone!
Nokia E72, my long-awaited phone.
I've been wanting it since it came out. haha!
I have a strange attraction for things with buttons.
For dresses, if they have cute buttons, I'd try them on and have to get them.
Oh yes, speaking of dresses!
I bought 2 skirts! I had this sudden chronic disease full on today while shopping. I grabbed everything girl-y and left out the typical stuff that I would usually make a grab for.
My mom went -> o.O? when I tried the clothes out and showed her.
haha!
And my guitar is fixed!
yay! i can finally learn The Only Exception. woots!
I want that NUM bag. I will name it.... Swarley. and if I could find a deep-set purple coloured one, I'd be happy for the rest of the semester.
