Listening to: Craig David - Don't Love No More
I could not believe that I am actually feeling sleepy at this time at this day!
Mostly I'd be outside of my room, watching my recorded tv shows but I feel reluctant to do so.
There's a family added in our house for the time being.
Ah well, Singapore's time fly really fast -
snap! they'd be flying back to Manila! snap! I have an OP due the following week!
snap! I have two other projects due that week!
snap! I have presentations to do!
snap! I have mid-terms already?!
Yes, that is how fast Singapore's 24 hours is. It goes by like a fly..
I think I have started to surprise myself. I am already doing notes and mindmaps for core subjects and reading up on textbooks and needed reference books. It makes my life seem pretty dull especially to "the newly added family!" (I have to add an '!' because that's how someone would say it if they saw my 4-room flat and the number of people inside it.)
But I had persuaded myself mentally that if I want to see that single digit there, I have to work hard and start early for it! (big grin) Hence, I have begun my mission!
I remember this little boy who is probably not so little now since little boys grow. It was back in Manila, we used to go to school together and play together, heck if we could go for toilet breaks together we might have but our society is a little prudent for that.
I remember him once telling me that he likes me and I got annoyed and dumped sand on him and kicked over his building blocks.
