Listening to: B.o.B. - Airplanes (ft. Hayley of Paramour)
^ this song is on repeat in my ipod, currently.
It is better to Have Loved than to Not Have Loved At All.
I wish someone would adopt me for the month of May. (my middle name!) I do no think I would be able to stand sharing perimeters. I think if I were Poochi (my beloved dog of 12 years), I would have peed all over my house and especially around my room's door to mark my territory. It sounds disgusting but even dogs know better. And because of this I am taking a leaf out of Lehane's book, Shutter Island:
THE LAW OF 4.
There can only be 4 children at any one time.
There can only be 4 adults at any one time. There can only be 4 differing surnames in the premises at any one time. A father (1) and his children (3) will be counted as one of the 4 as they are of kin.
Je suis de Philippines. I can't be Je suis Philippines. It means I am Philippines. I have to be from the place. My French Tutor, Jerome, reminds me of a mixture between Mr Bock my past freehand drawing and Mr LeFurge, my past violin teacher.
I want to kidnap Ferb for this term.
