RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

La tortura - la vie de le voyage

Mood: Spanglish
Listening to: Alejandro Sanz - Corazon Partio

^Latin people are sooo sexy.

Pheh. Zach is definitely off the list of guys-to-bring-home-and-introduce-to-your-mother.
She says he's an arrogant prick.
But I thought he was cuuuute,

Yeah, I know, hence the foreword, "I thought".

And. I went for BEAST's autograph session. It was fun!
Met other fans, got shocked by some ugly, ill-mannered old man who should know better than show his daughter how to behave in public and screamed my head off upon seeing THEM.
I must confess I was star-struck upon seeing Jun Hyung since he was the first to get up the stage. The thought, he's drop dead gorgeous, came to mind immediately. And he did the whole show me off the stage politely which I'll forever replay in my head.

Then went for golf lessons number 1 with sis.
The way golfers stand in a squat like manner with your butt sticking out gave my thighs some serious workout. So I managed to hit 60% of the 25 balls at the 50m range. Which I believe was better than expected since I have not been working out much.

Tonight, I had Thai food. I missed eating Thai food. And of course the Thai Iced Tea.
Sa-nook!