RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

Turquoise.

Mood: Fresh
Listening to: Tae Yang - Wedding Dress

I have a confession to make.
It happened a few weeks before...
I was watching tv when MTV played "Love Song" and Rain came out to dance and he smiled that smile and for a short brief moment I thought he was really really cute.
Anyway, I'm not the only who thinks so too:



Hmmm.
Today, I am starting to like the colour turquoise nowadays. I even bought a pen from MUJI that is in that shade. I am liking it!

Starting this week, the whole of next week is packed and the following week is slowly gettin packed too that I have to make reservations ahead just to go out with Besties. DAMN.
Since when did life revolved around calendars and organisers and schedules?
Ugh, you know what nobody should answer that.

you fweaks.
muahahaha! <--- tiny evil laugh

I want to own a set of minions to do my evil bidding. =D
FLUFFY!