Listening to: Hotel City in the b/g
I am bored.
At home, I do nothing but read contract notes, watch tv, eat lunch, summarise contract stuff that I have learnt, watch some more tv, nap, watch yet more tv, eat dinner, wash and clean up, watch tv at night, go online, then finally sleep.
It's so mundane, it is killing the creativity out of me. I tried getting my siblings to play outdoors, but the concrete jungle just sucks the outdoor mood out of us. I kind of miss living in the country, where we can just go outside our front yard, put up the inflatable pool and play. Or play darts outside. Or go over to my grandfather's place to have our afternoon snacks.
So I created this rubber shooter thing with pencil, a paper clip, and a rectangular box. It hits pretty hard I tried it on myself. I shot myself with it on the leg. Helped keep me awake for the rest of the day.
I have finished uploading the photos. I am slow at uploading stuff...
I have a cut on the roof of my mouth. How the heck did that happen?
Sometimes, my awesomeness just amazes the crap out of me.
