RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

Go On and Take a Bow.

Mood: Sickly
Listening to: Take A Bow - Rachel Berry

I don't usually believe in horoscopes because no one can really tell what your future is. And sometimes by reading about that, you will interpret your day as that. get me?

But this month's horoscope talked about: teamwork.
Teamwork will not be your flair for this month. You would feel like flying on your own because you're tired of pulling other's weight. Go on and fly, it may help you identify your potentiality.

^it's cool and not cool at the same time. I truthfully do not know what to make of it because I have been feeling this way since Year 2 started.

Tomorrow I'm going to see a doctor for my runny nose. I'm getting a headache from sniffling in school. Plus, 3/4 of the classrooms I go to are knee-knocking freezing. And Val just got back from recuperating from her flu. As we all know, my immune system welcomes the flu bug and goes on a massive orgy to reproduce and multiply within 4 days max and then, BAM! I'm sick with the flu.
YAY~

Guitar lessons are pushed back a week later. =(

Sometimes, I wish to be stronger. But then, if I were to be stronger because of someone's opinion, wouldn't that mean I've done so to appease that person?
I share the same sentiments as Jasmine. I miss secondary school days. Less competitive atmosphere, but I know I won't be able to succeed if I keep myself stuck in that rut. Like my fish, I have to learn how to adapt and make the journey worthwhile because in the end, I think I won't be looking at how grandly I have succeeded but on how I got to that end, to that point, to that period at the end of a sentence.

Life is a like a song, the melody is set out for us by our parents, friends, and everyone around us but the lyrics we write on our own. We have the choice of writing a tragedy, a comedy, a romance, a drama....

For me.
I'd want it to be a beautiful song that everyone can sing again and again. I'd want it to be the kind of song that my love ones can listen to to uplift their spirits because I wouldn't want them to cry in hearing my song. I want them to laugh and love whenever my song is played out.