Listening to: Shine Down - Second Chance
If you had done your part, it would not have come down to this.
I lost my Pisces earings!
The kinda that dangles nicely off my ear lobe and it looks cool.
So now only one side of my ear has Pisces hanging off it.
Oh. My dad owes me $150 bucks which is the cost of the YAMAHA guitar that I saw. It's sooooo pretty #%$&-ing nice. It has a brown wood finish and it is uniquely carved. And the fret is radical! (Awesome is getting overused!)
I need. A Capo.
Music and Lyrics is such a chick-flick movie but I liked it a lot. A guy singing for your onstage just melted my chained heart. lol
And I watched The Script perform on UNPLUGGED and i loved it. Everyone was so vocally talented.
Hopefully, no more nightmares for me during afternoon naps. It's horrible!
If I interpret it 'lyrically' it was like You are not meant to get it or it meant You lost your chance.
