RSS
i saw a light in the attic and it was you who was looking out

The Day You Said Goodnight.

Mood: At Ease.

One should make the effort if you want to stay close.
Does everyone have to always cajole, embrace and maybe even reprimand you to make this work?

On a lighter note, I met up with Roycelyn and Jasmine today.
I met Jasmine's classmates. =)
You and the reader both know what that smiley stands for. *grins*

Then went around Novena and had Korean cuisine for dinner.
Me and Roycelyn were given a short culture insight in Korean table manners.
It was awesome, I can pass, Roy can't.
hahaha!

Yes, T.O.P.'s mom, be ready to meet your future daughter-in-law.
And cool! Word play! Coz I'm in law. geddit geddit?

Rice cakes rule!
The rice cake sauce was nice! Not too thin, not too thick. And it was heavy too!
Even though we ordered 3 dishes only.

And as of today, I am of Roy and MinHyuk's production while Jasmine is of Roy and SeulOng's production. Weird but yeah she couldn't make upt her mind. tsk tsk!

I found a sight that has Japanese band's chords. It even has J-Rock songs! Yet Korean Indie songs are so difficult to find! See, it is underrated! I hate it when something awesome is looked past. Have anyone heard of Mate? Mary Story? They're a great band to listen to!

So I should proceed in 'printing' the name Lucifer. I have to prepare for Thursday! =)