Listening to: Glee Cast - Bad Romance
Thank goodness it's not 3/4 Rachel's voice. I mean, I love her voice but puh-lease, there are plenty of other vocal talents in the main cast why not make full use of them? Like Artie for instance? Or that Hispanic Cheerio girl? She's got a good voice too.
I want to join a glee club because I want to dance and sing.
I have a secret.
I want to do a lot of things but my parents tends to scoff at me and say that I won't be able to do it.
I used to take their word for it and give up on my ambitions. But after meeting my friends now, I decided to take my parents' word as a challenge and prove them wrong. I want to show them I can succeed in something not graded with an A or B or C. I don't want to only get approvals after I succeeded in something. Does it seem like they wasted their energy for supporting me in something that I tried but not really succeed in? At least I have tried and learned. I want to show them that I can.
